Monday 23 March 2015

Evaluation question 3: What have you learned from your audience feedback?

I created my own  audience questionnaire to get some good feedback for audience research. I created a questionnaire and had six people fill it out. The people were of different gender and age, i did this to get a wider range and perspective of peoples knowledge and own feelings towards the music industry. Here is the questionnaire i created:

                                                                       

I found that  this questionnaire didn't really achieve anything for finding more information about how the audience felt towards music itself  i just focused on basic information for example how old they were and where did they study, which i found a bit pointless, therefore i created another questionnaire. 



This is the second questionnaire i made because i didn't find my first one as sufficient, i sent this one to another six different people. I think this questionnaire is just right as it has a few more more in depth questions that allow me to find out what is blocking the audiences love for music, whether it be not having access or that they don't like music videos. I had a strict rule for when handing out this second questionnaire, that there had to be three males and three females asked. I also had to ask one person from each genre who was over the age of fifty. 


I also conducted some audience feedback in order to achieve the highest quality product possible. This helped me as it highlighted the flaws in my product which i was able to overcome and improve before submitting my final products. I realised through my audience feedback that i was missing key conventions on my digipak, such as the record label logo. Therefore i will spend some time amending this problem. 












No comments:

Post a Comment