Tuesday 17 March 2015

My Digipak






















Here is my Digipak that I have created. I used a failry simple colour scheme of browns, golds and reds. I chose this colour scheme because I wanted something different, I researched many different digipaks from various artists and i never found a single digipak with this colour scheme. Therefore I decided to ask a couple of friends 'what colours would you not use in a digipak?' atleast 4/5 of them replied with the colour scheme I have chosen. Although they said they wouldn't use these colours, i decided to challenge myself to try and create a worthy piece using these colours and I believe I have done. Another reccurance I found on other Digipaks was images of the artists, this is something I chose to stray from doing again. All the designs within my digipak have been created by distorting and changing primary images that I have taken. My personal favourite part is the CDs. I find the designs for these sleeves look very intriguing an unusal, they are symetrical and the colour schemes used in them contrast eachother very well.


























No comments:

Post a Comment